3.01.2009

it's march isn't it...?

Pin It Now!

when i think of March, an image of snow does not immediately come to mind. for some in the northern states maybe, but as for Georgia...not so much...though i love natures blanket, because it reminds me of my childhood in New York, but i am sooooo ready for Spring!!!...



1. i would much rather be snuggled up to my hun as opposed to having to face this unusual weather. i would love a pot of cinna-mint tea to sooth this allergy/cold thingy that i've had for the past couple of days. *snifflesniffle* ...i purchase SATC the movie around 5 days ago...it is still in the plastic wrap. i have not had a moment and a half to even take in the fact that i finally purchased it. i think, given i will have an extra day off this week, that i will wake up in the wee hours of the morning to watch it, along with Roman Holiday. i think that is what i will do. stay in my comfy bed in my comfy LA made tank, teeny shorts and chubby knit socks...ahhhh


2....i would love to join my new Vogue at Highland Bakery for a stack of Sweet potato pancakes...
...........................................................................................................................................


im home now to wrap up this post. My lovely boss allowed me to take the rest of the day do to the inclement weather...

on to movie-dom

No comments:

Post a Comment