11.01.2009

Rabbit Rabbit!!!

Pin It Now!
RABBIT RABBIT!!!!
(my mother and I would always say this when the 1st of every month arrives)
and this time it's extra sweet
because....


IT'S NOVEMBER!!!!

...so the super official countdown begins
(i have several different countdowns to my birthday)

So to make is countdown a bit more entertaining,
I will take inspiration from
the
Little Suitcase's Bloggstress Toni
and
do 16 (the number of days til the showdown)
ways to make 24
(soon to be age)
marvelously better than 23.
not that it was such a bad year or anything,
but I have a lot
of self alterations to make
that i think will make life
that much more
scrumptious.

Out of this, I am hoping to find wisdom,
understanding, and acceptance of
the chicky
named Kelly...
I hope you enjoy these entries and
maybe even find out more about me that
you didn't already know.
I surely do...

A bientot mes ami

No comments:

Post a Comment