5.15.2011

I T S B E E N A W H I L E

Pin It Now!
Hi all you lovelies....
It has been a minute or a thousand
since i have said hello.

Je suis tres tres tres desole!

A lot has been going on
Yup, with the wedding that feels like it is happening tomorrow.

We are gettin hitched in 19 days....
moving in in 23 days
and
putting together a real-live ceremony/reception
in exactly 4 months....
(excuse me while i scream)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(all gunshot wedding brides know my cry)


On a better note:
I FOUND "THE TREE"!!!!!

(the heavens are opening up)

once it is secured and locked down more info/photos will follow.
all i need is a fairy godmother to help me make it all happen.
Anyone out there wanna help make a million pom poms??

If anyone has any advice....

I am welcoming ALL of it!


BisousBisous,
Miss Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment