6.06.2011

M O N D A Y

Pin It Now!
This week we MOVE IN!!
and
then we will officially be a family!
Super excited!
I would say that I will keep you posted with awesome photos
of awesome furniture
and awesome laundry room spaces
but honestly,
1) we are penny pinching fah real so the furnishings aren't a big whooop whooop
and
2)I am super frightened of not articulating my style correctly in the this new place.
Its not the dreamy loft (yet), but a functional space
that is quite conventional and may or may not lend itself to
a creative spirit like mine.
I am just praying my hun doesn't get scared away by the amount of craft materials i own
and all my frou-frou-ness.

But if you do want to stay updated on
the amount of boxes that will be accumulating in the living area
i can definitely chime in on that.

Anyways....
Happy Monday All you lovelies!

BisousBisous,

Miss Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment