9.23.2011

M I N T/S P I C E

Pin It Now!
Dang it Pinterest!!!
Always making me change my mind!!!
I loooooove this palette!
For the wedding that is...
Remember I changed it to June 2012 for sanity's sake.
Now i have a little bit more time to "play" and breath for that matter.
I can't believe that last week would have been the wedding day.
Instead, we celebrated the hubs birthday (as it should always be...no one should have to share their day...lesson learned)
We went to a matinee and lunch then went to a mini gospel concert in the evening.
AAAAANND
We got to sleep in
(Grandma aka Yaya invited the mini for a sleepover---
thank God for Grandma's i tell ya!)


I hope all you lovelies have a wonderful weekend.
Shout out to the awesome bunch that place orders this week from
the Shoppe
Tara, Christina, Allyson, Emily
Many Bisous thrown your way


A Bientot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment