11.21.2011

J U S T-M E

Pin It Now!
discovered image here


From time to time my personality gets lost in my day to day daytime job
and i forget who I am....
( I totally blame the fluorescent lighting and the white noise air they blow into the building)


So I will try to remember.....


What is your current obsession?

oddly neon colors and bold typography

What is your weirdest obsession?
Dead bugs...taxidermy bugs....They are so ridiculously detailed and their palettes are so full of range.
It's hard not to be inspired.

What are you wearing today?
almost fluorescent orange sweater, navy trousers, gold and pink necklace and brown sandals

What’s for dinner today?
Macaroni and Cheese
Seasoned Tilapia
Broccoli

Why is today special?
growth, responsibility, and love

What would you like to learn to do?
Relax

What’s the last thing you bought?
A Tablecloth from Anthropologie, A Restock of Chloe, and a few sweaters


What are you listening to right now?
My 3 year old gab about randomness....her thoughts are like dandelion seeds...
they're everywhere

What is your favorite weather?
lowest of 78
highest of 83

What is your most challenging goal right now?
to have enough kickstart to start my business fulltime...corporate security

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Paris with a lovely terrace so i can look at my backyard view of the Eiffel Tower.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
an ice cream sandwich...or fantastically printed fabric that holds the key to my spring collection

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Dominican Republic

Which language do you want to learn?
I would love to brush up on my French,
but
Italian does something any pair of heels can't do.

What do you look for in a friend?
Truth, Laughter, Interest in seeking out the beauty as opposed to the darkness in life.


Who do you want to meet in person?
My Father

What’s your favorite type of music?
20s, 40s jazz...fast forward a bit to the late 60-70s,
and the brits seem to have it out for my ear and soul

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
20s inspired dress/tunic (depending on the height of the heel)
for a normal day,
My Chambray men's button down----feels like nothing

What is your dream job?
A Goodwill Huntress---vintage shopping around the world finding the most amazing pieces of randomness

Any favorite models?
not really....

If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?
music, thrifting & lingerie.....

What’s your must have for the summer season?
time....I hate being trapped indoors during the summer, so having a moment to walk about aimlessly always makes it grand

I would love to...
Go to Chatuuchuk in Bangkok

Describe your personal style
Hits many eras in a week

Are you in love?
i am indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment