11.29.2011

T R I M M I N G S

Pin It Now!




1 2 3 4

All the leftover turkey has been either sandwiched
or frozen for soup to hold you over
as you brace for the big chill around the
corner.
Which means.....
its tree trimming time!!!
This is one of my favorite traditions hands down,
but this year is different
because now i have a place of my own
(well, with the hub and mini)
to trim and decorate.
We are planning to pick up the tree this week
which means i need to hunker down and decide on a theme and scheme
quick!
I do want to select a few special ornaments that will
bring the glow year after year, but don't want to "invest" for the
mere fact that 3 year old eyes light up and lead to 3 year old hands
begin to grab, crush, throw, crack
the pretties.
I know this, because i was one of them once upon a time.

To satisfy my weird swoons for bugs
(as mentioned here)
Anthropologie has a gorgeous selection of creepy crawlies
that are sure to pick up every morsel of light!
Gorgeous, non?

What are some your favorite places to pick up tree trimmings?

Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!!

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment