1.31.2012

CUBE LIFE STYLE/ 01

Pin It Now!
1. orange sweater: F21; all necklaces: (R-KI-TEKT)/2. b&w stripe shirt: Gap/3.pink sweater: BR;
grey dress: Rag-O-Rama via H&M

Hiya there lovelies....
I hope you are all having a fantastic Tuesday.

So....
with cometh a new year cometh newness to le blog.
I realized that I haven't included a topic that is dear to me,
my own personal style.
I have definitely saturated the blog with features of my style/girl crushes,
but never really included just how they have influence my daily
"get dressed at 6 while dressing the mini me too"
process.
And since I seem to spend the majority of my time at work,
i decided to coin this column

Cube Life Style...

Yes, I would much rather be frolicking in the streets of NY or Paris or
be photographed in a field of wildflowers in
79 degree weather, but let's face it
that is not
my reality,(but i sure as hell am waiting for the well-heeled shoe to drop)
and not the reality of many, but merely a dream, a fantasy.
And there is nothing wrong with dreaming i tell you, which is why
Pinterest and Polyvore are on fire.

this is just a way to "let you all in" a bit.
Hope you enjoy!

Bisous**

No comments:

Post a Comment