2.27.2012

H A P P Y M O N D A Y: UPDATES

Pin It Now!
So....

Happy Monday Lovelies!!!


Ahh...so much has been going on in my world!

1) The "Wedding"----I will spare you and leave it at that

2)Le Hub and I have been designing and developing my website (eeeeeeeeeeeep!!!)
which is a mucho mucho task!
It's a lot more intense than I had anticipated but it is so fun working out the kinks and molding the image of the brand to have it reflect my personality and the direction that I see it going.
Its such a scary leap, but if the dream isn't scary then it's not big enough.


3) Next month I will be havig my very first trunk show
(double eeeeeeep).
It is going to be held at

Squash Blossom Boutique in Decatur (Downtown).
If you have never been to Squash Blossom is a fantastic boutique that houses great eclectic apparel and accessories and shoes.

(think Free People-esque)
I will be showcasing my Jewelry, Hair Accessories and a few here's and there's that I am working on as an extension.
If you are in the Atlanta area during
St. Patrick's Day Stop by! (March 17th)

Keep tabs on my Facebook page for updates!

Hope you've had a Magic Monday thus far!!!

BisousBisous,

Miss Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment