6.27.2012

TICK TOCK

Pin It Now!

Happy Wednesday y'all!!!

So my countdown is really really on. In a month we will FINALLY be having our wedding.
i feel like i have been talking about it for years. 
actually...it kinda has been a while. 
and to be honest I will be glad when it arrives. 
though they say you aren't suppose to feel enormous amounts of pressure because it's about
you and your hub...
suddenly when you are told you left out a few cousins, uncles, aunts, neighbors from 20 years ago
the pressure ensues. 
I am doing my best to stay off Pinterest because it makes my mind change a million times in 5 minutes about hair, tablescapes and do-dads.

In the mean time roll up my scroll of a to-do list and hope my 
bridesmaids dont get any serious glue gun burns. 

Cheers!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment