9.10.2012

DISCOVER BEAUTY / 1

Pin It Now!

 Happy Monday!!!

To my surprise I have gotten a few inquiries about my beauty routine. Images of my cabinet underneath my bathroom sink begin to swirl about my head when this topic of beauty products comes up.
I would consider myself to be a semi-beauty-junkie on 
a budget with seasonal skin.
(Dewy and oily in the warmer months, dry in the cooler)
But the mainstay for me is to keep a healthy glow year round. 
And since we are approaching the cold and dry season, 
I thought it was most appropriate to share 
my not so secret Beauty Secret. 

A Coffee Body Scrub.

Every beauty blogger and magazine will tell you to scrub to remove dead skin and they may recommend products well into the $50 plus range, full of toxins and who-knows-what-else.
I don't know about you, but I want to know exactly what I'm going to be slathering all over me.
In this case all the ingredients can be found in your kitchen cupboards

 
 



1 comment:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much
    time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
    Feel free to visit my web blog click sources

    ReplyDelete