4.14.2013

HAPPY SUNDAY

Pin It Now!

Stuff your eyes with wonder,’ he said, ‘live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. 
See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.’
 Ray Bradbury

How awesome is this building!!! 
I hope you all are having a splendid Sunday.
As for me, 
I have spent the majority of it resting and hangin' with the mini
and watching way too many kiddie shows. 
I have the songs in my head when I turn down for bed. 
But, i guess that is just another perk of mommyhood. 

In other news, there will be some changes coming to 
(r-ki-tekt)
great changes. risky changes. 
but if i don't leap, than I will be 60 years old
wondering what would have happened if...
Once things are solidified I will share more. 
 But in the mean time, be on the look out for newbies that will be 
popping up. 
I hope your evening treats you swell.
go grab yourself a big spoon and a pint of something 
sinfully good and indulge before your week begins. 
(it always catches me off guard that i am not complaining 
about Monday anymore... I can dig it.) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment