1.22.2014

BEAUTY HAUL / JANUARY

Pin It Now!
1 Revlon Custom Eyes / 2 Milani retractable eyeliner / 3 Bare Minerals in Med-Deep / 
4 EOS Lip Balm / Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss


At the beginning of every year, I like to renew my beauty products. 
Something about dipping a clean wand into a fresh tube of 
mascara makes me feel like I can take over the world. 
I'm not much of a makeup guru. In fact I consider myself a 
late bloomer in this category. Didn't wear makeup at all in high school, 
wore minimal makeup in college and all through my 20s. Now that I am at the 
tail end of that era, I am a bit more confident in my application and know 
how I want to be portrayed. I'm very safe too.
All over powders, cat eye, lip balm and a lip colour. 
Every. Time. 

But I vowed to dabble and play a bit more. 
I hate to bring it up again and I don't want to use it as an excuse for everything in my life, 
but having a baby totally made me want to declare my place and femininity 
again. For all I know it was left in the labor wing at the hospital. 
A little makeup is an easy and fun solution.
Stay tuned for more cosmetic bag adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment