7.21.2015

DISCOVER STYLE : ELIZABETH SUZANN

Pin It Now!


Every now and again the refresh button ought to be pushed. 
No, not on your browser, but in your wardrobe. 
Elizabeth Suzann is just that...a moment to refocus...
On quality and the minute details that often get over looked 
when a garment is covered in excessive patterns or textures.




I deliberately wanted to highlight the lines and pure stitching
that is signature to this brand, because unless minimalism is your 
ideal style, it can get lost online.  
I would definitely say that the goal of "getting back to the basics" and 
providing quality was well achieved.  There most coveted Linn Tee 
is a perfect example -- the draped kimono sleeves with a beautifully
accentuating boat neckline is pure femininity. 




Having studied fashion design at SCAD, I find it beyond pleasurable 
to hon in and inspect a seams, pocket linings, and collars. 
Elizabeth Suzann is a play land for those of the like. 
I think this is most apparent in the Cocoon Trench 
shown above. 

Another element I am loving is the simplicity of the 
Knot Bag. I can almost smell & feel the softness of the leather through the screen. 
Which makes me crave my long overdue road trip to Nashville to visit the studio.
I hope this was as refreshing for your palette as it was for mine. 
To learn more about this amazing brand take a dance over here.

Until next time.
xo, 
Kel 

No comments:

Post a Comment