12.10.2008

so far, so good

Pin It Now!


....aaaah it is such a wonderful day today, although it is rather grey and wet, it is my favorite weather (when i am not forced to go outside). I have been gratefully joined by Madame Hepburn in Charade so beautifully garbed in Givenchy throughout...ah, so refreshing, a tissue line jersey tshirt, a sweet cup of homemade greentea with added ginger root and cinnamon sticks(mmmm) of course its in my favorite little tea cup from my mom's first china set....Chloe is upstairs asleep for probably 5 more mins, long enough for me to finish my blog....

well, i miscalculated... she was asleep long enough to finish that previous sentence...she woke up to continue her adventure in wonderland...

i am out of brown sugar, i hope the tea is sweet enough...
...although, I would be insanely satisfied working in a design studio, i am so utterly grateful to be able to stay at home during the week with my daughter. she is quite loud, yes, but oh so wonder-full...i am able to stop and notice the smallest of fibers of this world surrounding me thanks to her...maybe because she stops to pick it up and put it in her mouth...non the less she keeps me on my toes and forcefully energized. Thank you Chloe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment