12.07.2008

thought of the day...

Pin It Now! Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: “I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today, I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today and I’m going to be happy in it. ~ Groucho Marx



....so, today i went to church and the topic of discussion was "breaking the cycle". those that know me know the extent of my relationship with God. and due to the turn my life has taken in, i'll say the past year, i have been having to spoon feed myself positive energy and dig out the wisdom and sense that was instilled in me during my youth. i am realizing, maybe with a bit of delay in comparison to others, that i have control of my own happiness and how i let events effect my outlook on life and my stride from there on forward. i have always believed that there is a divine order to life, but based on the choices made, whether you go left or right, that determines the outcome and if you have completely rearranged the order for the good or bad.
...anywho, i have made so many decisions in less than 5 hours about rearranging the order of my
life and can only hope that it'll suffice...

i need a quick trip to my haven....
___________________________________________________________________
bloggette: Elinkan














isnt she tres....everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment