1.24.2009

Pin It Now!
...the most fabulous feeling happens when i look at this simple photograph...i feel the sunshine on my face, even though i am indoors and it is kind of drizzly outside...i smell the air surrounding these flowers and feel the breeze bending their stems...that's how a photo should be...an essence...a reminder...a tap on that portal of your mind that instantly takes you to a place that you are not currently in.


so...


do something for someone today...whether it is a smile...a corny joke(they'll laugh at how horrible it is, trust me i know from experience)...remind someone how much you love them, whether they want to hear it or not...share your coupons at the grocery store or mall...let someone pass in front of you on the highway instead of cutting them off or honking obnoxiously (i'm working on it daily)



______________________________________



discovery of the day (so far):
people actually appreciate my designs... i got a request to produce more of my accent pieces to be sold in another boutique!!!...how amazing, huh?!...
i have always said that i had no desire to be extremely wealthy, just to be wonderful and have people appreciate and notice my love for my craft...and some how have it bring more light into their life...i sincerely thank my patrons and supporters of (r-ki-tekt)...
especially my mother who has always told me to just jump and promised i would fly...
ma hun...for always being my backbone stabilizer... and Jaci for giving me a second, a chance, and a cozy niche in the store for my pieces.
besides....

"The best designers are the ones that have found good clients"

No comments:

Post a Comment