1.10.2009

...golden

Pin It Now!

Take me back in the day when lovin was pure...

love aint going away, love is always secure...

life aint always perfect, but loves always forever...

lets let true love connect lets try lasting together...

i'm so ready to love, i'm so ready to promise my all

i'm so ready to give til the day that my life is no more...

i'll be everything that this woman could possibly be

cause i'm ready to be like the olden days when committment was

golden



be the man of my dreams and get down on one knee, love...

say you'll be all i need and then ask me to marry you, my love...

lets take two golden bands and lets walk down the aisle, love...

i'll say 'i do' and you'll say "i do", make a golden committment whole


i'm so ready to love, i'm so ready to promise my all...

i'm so ready to give 'til the day that my life is no more...

i'll be everything that this woman could possibly be

cause im ready to be like the olden days, when committment was

golden




let's last forever...

no typical american, shady love...

let's stay together...
may God smile upon our everlasting love...

No comments:

Post a Comment