3.25.2009

sneak peeeeeka boooo

Pin It Now!
It's Jaci (believe it or not) in a favorite of mine...i was contemplating keeping it or selling...she decided for me, and simply bought it upon opening the bag.
I am occasionally, hesitant when posting my work, but I just have to...they have been doing so well...whenever i see one go, I get a little teary-eyed. they're my kiddies and i love them all equally.




Loveliest Lovely List
Daily Candy
Matta
the tickle monster
heads up pennies in parking lots
declaration of good days

.......................................................


Wisdom of the day:

if we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves

positive or negative energy is exchanged like a fair trade, the more you give the more you receive.

The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.

(each are applicable to many, and are very simple in context, but so easily forgotten. Have a beautiful beauty filled day)

No comments:

Post a Comment