6.30.2009

Pin It Now!
Quick question how many is too many???
it's been a wonderfully frosted, moist, sometimes rich and gooey
summer!!!
Full of Cupcakes and Muffins: The best mood boosters in the world

***********************

Discovery of the Day:
So today, for the first time ever, I recycled.
I have been collecting plastics for a while now and believe it or not it is so hard to find a collection center in Atlanta. Normally, you have to tack on an extra $30 to your sanitation bill, but this is completely free.
Now, to the point...
I have never felt so fullfilled in my life then today after recycling over 60 or so plastic bottles. So fullfilled that I went back for round 2: to drop off a humungo box of old magazines ToT
I can't wait to teach Chloe about where the cardboard goes and where the newspaper goes.
I even stated it was better than...
(dun, dun, dun)
(horror themed musique)
a quick run to Kudzu (which was right down the road).
So Recycle all ye, plastic bottle users!!
If your in ATL go to the Dekalb Farmer's Market on E. Ponce
for a recycling haven.

1 comment: