8.08.2009

aural satisfaction

Pin It Now!
Discovery of the Day:
so being that I don't have a radio in my car, I am only left with one source for ear play: the XM radio at work...not bad...
It has allowed me to step outside of my box of regulars (40s, 60s acoustic coffehouse-ish, neosoul) that flood my I-tunes playlist, and
venture into other genres...
I have been quite bored with music lately...
well, since i last listened to the radio...
i have been longing for a change of tune...that is still somewhat familar...something my heart and goosebumps recognize...
Leading to my Lovelies.....
Loveliest Lovely List:
Au Revoir Simone
Cat Power
Ray Lamontagne
Dirty Projectors
Beatles (i finally get "it")
Anya Marina
Let the foot tapping begin...
Bon nuit mon petit oiseau...bisousbisous

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry! Hopefully you will find some pretty music soon. And I'm loving your blog! :)

    Be sure and pop by and follow, if you'd like. :) I would be oh so happy.

    ReplyDelete