8.15.2009

Pin It Now!
Wisdom of the Day: "A girl is a princess...no matter how young or how old..."

i think i am going to return to my home to watch
A Little Princess again...
Only this time, i will be surrounded in my circle
of protection
made of sweets and tea and
fabrics to construct more (r-ki-tekt) pretties.
What will you be doing tonight?


.................................................

While you think about it
here are some lovely spaces
to swoon over


(if only my work place was this clear)

(how'd that get there....heeeheee)

i think this is the MOST genius space ever
You can work crazily, but all you have to do at the end of the day is
shut the doors!!!
I love it!!!

I would replace the MAC with a sewing machine. Fill the shelves with folded leather hides and
pretty cotton prints. Place my scrapbooking materials in their peach coloured boxes and
neatly align all of my inspiration journals/ sketchbooks at the top!!!
I am definitely going to copy this space!!


No comments:

Post a Comment