1.05.2010

plath pleasure

Pin It Now!
"death must be so beautiful. to lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. to have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. to forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace." -sylvia plath (the bell jar)

With this above quote I have propelled to
discover the world that
is sylvia plath.... like many,
you hear her name mentioned as one of the

great poets
but i never really knew much about her....
included in my weekend ventures,
will be a journey to the bookstore to
to pickup a
copy of The Bell Jar...

Until then
i will pacify with random quotes from sylvia

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am."


"Kiss me and you'll know how important I am."

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again."


"If you expect nothing from anybody, you’re never disappointed."

"If the moon smiled, she would resemble you. You leave the same impression Of something beautiful, but annihilating."

"What did my arms do before they held you?"


magic here

No comments:

Post a Comment