11.01.2011

M E R M A I D

Pin It Now!






get your scroll finger geared....

Mermaid Hair

...this made me miss having the time to do fashion illustrations...
now i only get to doodle on the sides of legal pads.
which isn't too horrible, but i must say that my easel is quite layered with
dust and Lord knows when I last picked up charcoal and a side of jarred water...
i miss getting my hands filthy from smudging smoldering eyes and bushy hair...
the accidents of splashing the "wrong" color across newsprint always made the
end result, just what you wanted....
imperfectly perfect...

i long for time more than i long for anything on this earth.
time to breathe
time to rest
time for love
time for observations
time for creating
but, because of the nature of the
beast
my Entourage Calendar delivers other
tasks....

some day


No comments:

Post a Comment