2.24.2012

CHARLOTTE TAYLOR: SS12

Pin It Now!




discovered here

Mental Toe Touch!!

Charlotte Taylor
always gives me goosebumps from her print/pattern/color overload.

I mean....
LOOK AT IT
!!!

Do you not feel inspired to rummage through your great aunt's closet to find that
one bit of randomness that makes your outfit a touch off kilter???
(hand raised and waving)
I do!!

And the Video is flippin peeeerfect!!!!
I love that designers are taking a minute or month to create
fantastic videos that help tell the story and
evoke the mood of the brand at that moment.
I always felt that storytelling is just as essential as the product itself.
If the consumer doesn't establish an emotional connection to your work and
a well rounded experience isn't offered, you have lost the opportunity to
win their heart.
A what a big opportunity that is, I think...


CHARLOTTE TAYLOR SPRING SUMMER 2012 COLLECTION from Ben Taylor on Vimeo.



Hope you are having a Happy Friday!!!

BisousBisous,

Miss Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment