3.07.2012

CUBE LIFE STYLE/ 04

Pin It Now!


Happy Wednesday!!

So I thought for this entry of CubeLifeStyle I would include my Cube
(the part i could that wasn't covered in super secret projects! Trust me you will LOVE!!!)

I know am often venting about the trapped feeling i get from being confined to a 4 x 4 space, then the other day I remembered my resolution about complaining and worrying about things that i can change immediately.
So i have been trying to work against the negativity & change my perspective & create light around me to prepare me for the next step.
(Whatever that may be)
Because stepping onto the next level with a high off of negative emotions from a previous experience is bad for the new experience and can completely sabotage and taint it.
So I am organizing my space both at work and home, accepting this awesome life i have been given and strapping on my highest heels to fiercely walk on its path.

So, if you are like me and are "placed" i a cube go ahead and vamp it up a little.
Here and Here are links to free prints so you can make your own collage
The cluster of flowers are a collection of Goody Flower Salon Clips
(Some from seasons past, some drops)
But i love the Chartreuse/Fruit Punch mix! Its very juicy and.... happy!
the wood frames are from Targets $1 section sprayed Raspberry.'



****Share pics of your cube using @rkitektkc #CubeLifeStyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment