6.05.2012

STYLDBY BTS: Elise Yetton of Pennyweight

Pin It Now!

So last month, Rue Magazine launched their May/June issue 
featuring the latest round of bloggers to be apart of the 
Gap Styld.by campaign. 
I hope you are not tired of hearing me gab about this, but
I am super excited to share with you some of the behind the scenes shots I snapped.
Typically I leave my camera behind during intimate and memorable moments, but this was day that I wanted to remember down to the dirt.
So throughout the next few days and weeks I will feature some ops of the girls, food, props and such.

First up is Elise Yetton of 
She's the chick that walks in and you give your guy a go-ahead to look at. 
Lovely to say the least with that dash of sincere southern charm that it is not 
a bit forced like that which floods the airwaves.  
See more from her spread here


No comments:

Post a Comment