7.06.2012

FLIRT

Pin It Now!

this perfect print is here


the other day, le hub and I got to take part in a lovely little project
that i can't wait to share with you all, 
but it kinda allowed us to shamelessly flirt and play coy with each other in a way that we haven't since we began dating back in the Summer of 2006.
(yup, we are the product of summer love).
But, since we have begun planning our wedding the stress level has been on super high for me and honestly I haven't been in the flirting kind of mood,
but i have since checked myself and have been deliberately nice to my main may-ne.

Men---oh the specimen that they are...
They are not perfect, but if you are a newbie wife or a bride to be or just dating, just keep reminding yourself of how you guys got to where you
 are in the first place.
granted that is a good and healthy place. 
Do the unconventional and pry yourselves from the television and try going to a Drive-In...
piece together a puzzle...start with 300 pcs then work your way up to 2000 and beyond...
it'll take a few nights plus some wine, unless you 2 are 
mucho genius' but it's fun.
get off the computer for a sec and find a kiddie park nearby.  
Given they don't have signs up saying adults are prohibited from having fun
the merry-go-round is free game so give your boo a swing!

Happy Flirting!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a really good article… but what can I say… I
    put things off a lot and don't manage to get anything done.
    my website :: JustChat

    ReplyDelete