11.29.2012

EAR PLAY

Pin It Now!

It's Thursday afternoon. 
Around this time of the week I am definitely looking toward Friday to carry me over the 
rainbow. By now I have been to several 4 hour meetings this week, completed 5 trend boards for pop up projects and corrected color issues on 20 items. 
When I get a moment to actually sit at my desk, I like to plug in and really create 
my own atmosphere that relieves the stresses that take place throughout the day. 
Music is my peace maker. 
I typically listen to the same songs over and over.  I rarely update with the "latest" tracks and every now and then I will turn on Pandora to mix it up.


Here's my list of the last songs played: 
(And no I didn't mix them up for the sake of this post. This is just an example of how broad my taste is)

Angelique Kidjo: Bahia
Francoise Hardy: Le Temps de l'amour
The Beatles: Come Together
The Zombies: Time of the Season
Sam Cooke:A Change is Gonna Come
The Black Keys: Ten Cent Pistol
Solange: Losing You
Jackie Wilson: I'll Be Satisfied & You Better Know It
Janet Jackson: If  
A Fine Frenzy: The entire One Cell in the Sea Album 
Aretha Franklin: Natural Woman
Ben E. King: This Magic Moment
Carole King: I Feel the Earth Move 

What are some of your favorite go to's? I love listening to new artists just as much as I love my oldies.  Who else should I be adding to my list? Suggestions welcomed.







No comments:

Post a Comment