1.03.2013

DISCOVER ART: ODE by YOKOO

Pin It Now!

Odĕ. from Yokoo on Vimeo.


how.....
I mean she is so very...
I'm always at such a lose of words 
when I see her photography (it goes beyond simple product shots) 
or her interview.
She is an entity that is so completely remarkable and 
ahead in a way where you don't want to catch up or emulate, 
but simply allow her to be. 
A gem---
Yokoo 

So...I decided to make this type of post a mainstay as a 
Discover Art column.
I love unearthing artists & designers. 
Whether they are green or seasoned, familiar or unknown, I feel as though 
the talented are due their accolades. And the best
way to do that is to share it and pass the inspiration along.
Look out for new additions soon.


In the mean time check out this & this to get you fire going. -Kel



No comments:

Post a Comment