7.11.2013

DISCOVER ART: SO WORTH LOVING

Pin It Now!
 I never properly recapped my weekend of ICE. 
Yes it was back in June, but afterwards I completely crashed 
and was dealing with preggo symptoms. 
Any who, I met a ton of amazing local artists that inspired me so 
much and definitely make Atlanta proud.


 For starters, there's the So Worth Loving.
First can we start with the name...it pulls on your heart strings a bit. 
Erin wanted nothing more than to empower those that felt that they 
did meet the expectations of those around them. With such a fantastic mantra and mission
it is hard to ignore their presence and their rise. 
The difficulty lies in selecting which shirt you are going choose...and 
how to get past Sprocket's cuteness.  


To be constantly fed by words of inspiration, follow them on IG


Enjoy!---Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment