7.17.2013

MY LOVE (P)INTERESTS

Pin It Now!


For a moment, I logged off. 
I stopped reading blogs and stopped pinning cold turkey. 
I needed to refresh my mind without having other people's lives & lusts
dictating how I measured my own happiness. I do this often, because we can all get sucked 
into that materialistic portal.  But there are several pinners that always leave me 
inspired and craving a creative tryst! 

Boards stocked with color? Count me in! Tons of DIYs, Party Theme ideas, and Patterns
to dizzy the eyes for hours.

With a passion for bringing the lushness of nature into her home and expanding
it throughout her life, Justina has expertly curated boards full of 
ethnic prints, worldly architecture, and textile treasures. 
And for all you curly girls, Justina comes with a magic mane of wild tendrils 
and a pint size version of wonder named Ida that will melt hearts.

When I want to feel transported from the east coast to the west coast, I turn to Emma. 
When you're hunting for dabs of visual clarity entwined with color 
and wonderful typography references, you will not find I lack here. 

Where my eyes go to breathe fresh air. 
Kind of like the coffee beans at the fragrance counter, you need to have Satsuki
on your list of boards to follow. 
Just so clean and fresh--her selection marry perfectly with her individual a
aesthetic without muddying the lines a bit.

Do your soul a favor and dance over to their blogs as well. 
Spread the inspiration and share your favorite pinners!


---Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment