11.09.2013

HAPPY WEEKEND

Pin It Now!

I hope this weekend treats you kindly. 
As for me, I am planning on: 

Taking a hospital tour so my husband knows what to do in case I go ape at any moment.

Hunting for a dress for a dinner with some awesome ladies that are rocking 
Atlanta's handmade/indie market right now.

Finally organizing the dresser from hell. It took forever to put together 
and is still not perfect but kudos to my husband for not lighting it on fire.
I literally had the matches in hand. 

Quick shout out to:

The ladies of The Brand Market for showing (r-ki-tekt) some IG love here and here

Gina for rockin the oldie but goodie Royal Flush Bobbi Pin so, so good.

Hope your morning is full of syrupy goodness and a moment to nap lends 
itself to you if you need it. Take time to admire the landscape. Those lovely colors are 
changing and falling fast. Cheers to good company and music in the background.
---Kel
*image was edited for ATD

No comments:

Post a Comment