3.11.2015

SHEEE'S BAAAACK!!!

Pin It Now!



Well, Hello there!!!
It has been quite some time since I was last on here. 
(approximately 8 months) 
Which in blogger world is like you've died...
but I didn't. (YAY!) 
I have been keeping my head down and staying busy with 
(r-ki-tekt), motherhood, wifehood and figuring out who I am. 
The later half is the main reason for me jumping back into my blog.
While I was busy taking care of bus-nas, I feel as though a part of me was 
fading a bit and the blog always served as a great way for me to 
release the scattered thoughts that were cooped up in my brain. 
And organize them.
So I think that now is the perfect time for me to come back
to....deal.  Ya know? 
I am not sure about the frequency or what the content will be, but
I am allowing room for an evolution. 
I intend to keep it the same...Beauty, Fashion, Art, Life...but we shall see.
If you strayed a bit, I totally don't blame you....I did. 
But if your one of my old readers...thanks so much for hangin in there. 
Until next time, 

-Kel 

Keep up with my shenanigans on Instagram

  

No comments:

Post a Comment