5.13.2009

plug

Pin It Now!
So...
i am not sure if many people know, but my Etsy shop for (r-ki-tekt) is offically open for business!!! considering the number of "views" i figured no one really knew...im not too sure as to how i can go about marketing it other than word of blog/mouth/facebook...it is definitely a project of all projects, but i am enjoying the constructive process thoroughly...
So what's in my shop you ask??...even if you didn't, i will tell you anyway
Here's a sample


If you are in Atlanta by chance stop by Jac in Inman Park
to see them and me in person.

2 comments:

  1. finally you enabled commentaires you little hot momma!!!! there have been a thousand times where i have wanted to post my excitement for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to realize that I never had a post a comment option! Thanks so much Ginny

    ReplyDelete