8.08.2012

GOLD FLUSH

Pin It Now!




I loooove gold.
Gold jewelry, nail polish, shoes....anything!
I think it might have a lot to do with the fact that I am Caribbean and have always worn it.
My grandmother always bought bits & baubs from the islands and her trips to France, and I think there was a point where it was such a standard that I didn't appreciate it enough. 
So I dabbled in Silver a bit when I was younger (only because my friends were doing it), but it never fully reached that sense of luxe and
glow that gold gave.
 As I've gotten older, I've gone back to what I
know....and all the lovely jewels that were
saved for me to enjoy now.
So glad that it is becoming somewhat trendy.  I didn't have to empty my pockets much to indulge and join the arm party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment