8.29.2012

HONEY & BLOOM

Pin It Now!

I have an intense itch for print and pattern.
I am constantly on the hunt for the fantastic 
use of color that intermingles 
with line in such a playful yet clean and semi-sophisticated way. 
Yes, I know that is some sort of design juxtaposition, 
but that seems to be me in a nutshell.
Stumbling upon Honey & Bloom was that refreshing fix that I needed. 
Her stationary heavies my looming 
guilt for not writing thank you's and how ya doin's  
as often as I should.


 
The card sending season has pretty much arrived and the 
Winter Tree card is perfect for tradition with a twist. 


My philosophy is usually 
"the cuter the card, the longer I hold onto it." 
But I think, this go round of printed lovelies calls for some sharing.

Bisous, 

Kel


No comments:

Post a Comment