10.05.2012

THESE DAYS

Pin It Now!




discovered here


 1. Shopped Crewcuts and decided I never want to grow up
2. Answer: I would make & make all day long spotted, shiny, leathery pretties
3. Had my 1st styling gig for work 
4. cooked up some healthy grub (recipe to come next week) 
5. An office full of awesome folks lead to a sweets overload
6. I rarely wear this much black, but when I do it's spotty dotted &
 paired with bold legs.

Hope you all have had a fantastic week. 
Cheers to the frickin' weekend!

Kel


2 comments:

  1. i used to work in an office with a bunch of sweet people who always brought sweets. especially around the holidays! and it was so hard to say know.
    and congrats on your first styling gig! what do you do? your job looks fun!
    have a great weekend :)
    morgan
    http://quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Morgan!
      yeah sweets are my kryptonite!
      I am the Fashion Designer for Goody Hair Accessories. It's a pretty fun job.
      Have a great weekend too!

      Delete