11.30.2012

FEATURE

Pin It Now!
So remember how I told you guys that I was completing and working on a project for BlogShop?
If you follow me you already know what it was, but if you are 
new to ATD you might not have heard. 

BlogShop is an amazing 2-day bloggers workshop taught by 
Angela Kohler of Angela & Ithyle & Bri Emery of Designlovefest.
 

During the workshop bloggers are taught the "secrets" to creating their blog persona through Photoshop. I haven't taken the course myself, but it is definitely on my bucket list. The ladies are photographic and graphic design genius' and they're sprinkling their pixie dust across the land (or our screens) and turning what people would consider a hobby into gold---literally.

If you are so lucky to attend their classes, you'd receive a goodie bag. 
These are usually filled with tons of awesome products that pop with color, wit, and 
overall great design.  I reached out and they welcomed. 

I offered the Royal Flush Bobbi Pins in an assortment of colors. 


Bri also wore the Briela TasselTail Necklace to class for a little pop of fun.  Groovy huh?

Super thankful for the opportunity. Hopefully the beginning of more magic to come. 

By the way, if you are curious as to whats coming to shop, here's a little hint....shhhhh. be vewy vewy quiet! 

Have yourself an awesome weekend loves!!! 
Cheers & Bisous,

Kel

*All photography is taken by Smilebooth and Angela Kohler.

No comments:

Post a Comment