12.21.2012

SUPAKITCH & KORALIE

Pin It Now!

Hey all you late night creatives. 
I've been a owl for the entire month of December,
and boy is it starting to show. 
Puffy eyes, gross complexion, wild hair (which I'm actually quite fond of).
I've been looking for ways to keep the juices flowing. 
Especially in the wee hours of the morning. 
A dose of SupaKitch & Koralie always do the trick. 
I posted about the amazing duo before---when I first fell in love with them and 
nothing has changed. Each time I view their pieces, I fall further and further down the 
rabbit hole and get amped up about my craft. 
The desire to do better than before and yet remain consistent and create a signature that 
is unmistakably---me.
still vetting through this. 
But for the time being I will continue to indulge in this goodness.
Bon nuit mes amis. 

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment